RESUME / CV
· Tailor in Menswear Department, Sloane Square Films on the feature film, Wonder Woman at Warner Brother Studios, Watford, London
· 2nd Assistant Tailor at the Glyndebourne Opera House, UK, 2018 Season
· Pattern Cutter, Sleeping Beauty Panto, Chipping Norton Productions, Chipping Norton, UK, 2017
· 2nd Assistant Tailor, Glyndebourne Opera House, 2017 Season
· Pattern Cutter at Academy Costumes, London 2016 - 2017
· Women's Pattern Cutter & Maker at Kilden Theatre, Norway on 'The Marriage of Figaro' in collaboration with Pop Up Opera, London. 2016
· Historical Costume Mounter, permanent Exhibition 'Shaping the Body', York, UK. 2016
· Historical Costume Mounter and On Set Photography Stylist, on ‘The John Bright Historical Costume Collection' for Cosprops and the Heritage Lottery Foundation, London 2015- 2016
· Pattern Cutter & Maker, Museum 'Ciudad de la Cultura' for the exhibit 'The History of Fashion in the North West of Spain' Comissioned by Textile Printer Arantza Villas of Pinaki Studios, London. 2015-2016.
Moved to the UK From Australia
· Historical Garment Display Specialist and On Set Photography Stylist, March - May 20/2015, 'Culture Victoria Online Publication of Historical Dress c.1845 - 1904) at The National Gallery of Victoria. Curator: Danielle Whitfield, Head of Textiles Conservation: Bronwyn Crosgrove
· Assistant Pattern Cutter & Stitcher TV Series ‘Childhoods End’ Docklands Studios Melbourne. Dec-2014 –March 2015
· Wardrobe Assistant feature film ‘The Dressmaker’. Docklands Studios Melbourne August 2014~ Dec 2014.
· Pattern Cutter & Stitcher, The Production Company. ‘Showboat’ June 2014~ August 2014. Designer: Isaac Lummis
Stitcher The Victorian Opera ‘Into The Woods’ June 2014, Melbourne. Designer: Harriet Gillies
· Pattern Cutter & Stitcher, ‘Circus Oz, but wait there’s more.' 2014, Big Top Circus, Designer: Laurel Frank
· Touring Puppet Wrangler/Doctor, Jim Henson Company. ‘Puppet Up’ On tour in Australia Feb:2014 ~ April 2014
· Stitcher, The Queensland Ballet. ‘The Nutcracker’ Melbourne, Australia, 2014
· Stitcher, Moomba. VIC ARTS, Melbourne, Australia 2014
· Designer, ‘When Sammy Met Randy’ Music Video at Stupid Old Studios, Melbourne, Australia 2014
· Location Standby, Coles 'Unreal Deals' Flinders Lane Productions Designer: Marion Boyce February 2014
· Location Standby, Coles '0 Interest Xmas' Flinders Lane Productions Designer: Marion Boyce May 2014
· Wardrobe Assistant @ John Van Gastel Designs on the National Ballroom Dancing Championships Nov 2013 ~ Dec 2013
· Wardrobe Assistant ‘Australia’s Got Talent ‘ June 2013/2011, Sydney Auditions/TV.
· Wardrobe Assistant ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ TV Series. Designer; Marion Boyce Production Company: ABC/Every Cloud Productions 2013
· Fabrications, ‘Me and My Monsters’ TV Series. Sticky Pictures/ Jim Henson company/ BBC Sydney Australia, 2010
· Costume Designer, Pattern Cutter & Maker, 'Solid State Circus' Acrobatic Troupe 2013, Director/Performer: Chris Hemlock
Graduated a 3 year Bachelor of Entertainment at The National Institute of Dramatic Art, NSW, Australia 2013
· Menswear Pattern Cutter & Maker, 'Cymbeline' NIDA Parade Theatres Sydney, Director: Tom Wright Designer: Chris Pitcairn 2013
· Women’s Pattern Cutter & Maker, 'Sunday in the Park With George' NIDA Parade theatres Sydney Director: Wayne Harrison 2012
· Menswear Pattern Cutter & Maker, 'Rookery Nook' NIDA Parade Theatres Sydney , Director: Rodney Fisher 2012
· Women’s Pattern Cutter & Maker, 'The Winter’s Tale' , NIDA Parade Theatres Sydney, Director: Lee Lewis 2011
· Production Stitcher and Wardrobe Assistant, 'State School Arena Spectacular' Performing Arts Unit 2010, Hisence Arena, Designer/Supervisor: Isaac lummis
· Stitcher, 'Circus Oz' 2010 Big Top Circus International Tour, Designer/ Supervisor: Laurel Frank
· Stitcher, Global Creatures production of ‘Walking with Dinosaurs’ 2009 arena spectacular. I worked as a seamstress for the inflatables department sewing hundreds of plants for the set design.
· Costume Designer, Pattern Cutter & Maker 'Ronnie Johns Hour' 2010 Stage Show. Australian Tour, Production Company: Laughing Stock Productions, Producer: Chris Macdonald.
· Costume Designer, Pattern Cutter & Maker for Comedian’s Sammy J and Heath McIvor 2008~2011. 'Shows Include: Sammy j In the forest of Dreams', 'Randy’s Postcards from Purgatory', 'Sammy j and Randy in Ricketts Lane', 'Randy is Sober'. Melbourne International Comedy festival, national and International tour. Production Company: Laughing Stock Productions
· Costume Designer, Pattern Cutter and Maker. This Side Up Acrobatics, 2009. A Circus Stage Show performed at The Woodford Folk Festival, QLD, Australia.
Prop Fabrications and Costume Designer and Maker at Al Martinez Studios, 2007-2009 Melbourne, Australia
2007 Graduated a 2 year Diploma of Fashion Design at
the Moreton Institute, QLD, Australia