· Seamstress Sloane Square Films on the feature film, Wonder Woman at Warner Brother Studios, Watford hired by Costume Department 2018
· Theatrical Tailor at the Glyndebourne Opera House, 9 month Seasonal Contract 2018
· Lead costume on the Chipping Norton Production of Sleeping Beauty hired by designer Emily Stuart 2017
· Theatrical Tailor at the Glyndebourne Opera House, 9 month Seasonal Contract 2017
· Costume Cutter & Makerat Academy Costumes, London 2016 - 2017
· Women's Cutter & Maker at Kilden Theatre, Norway on 'The Marriage of Figaro' in collaboration with Pop Up Opera, London. 2016
· Costume Mounter at theYork Castle Museum for the permanent Exhibition 'Shaping the Body', York. 2016
· Costume Mounter and On Set Stylist, on ‘The John Bright Historical Costume Collection' for Cosprops and the Heritage Lottery Foundation, London 2015- 2016
· Costume Cutter & Maker, Museum 'Ciudad de la Cultura' for the exhibit 'The History of Fashion in the North West of Spain' Comissioned by Textile Printer Arantza Villas of Pinaki Studios, London. 2015-2016
Moved to the UK From Australia
· Costume Mounter and On Set Stylist, March - May 20/2015, 'Culture Victoria Online Publication of Historical Dress c.1845 - 1904) at The National Gallery of Victoria. Curator: Danielle Whitfield, Head of Textiles Conservation: Bronwyn Crosgrove
· Costume Cutter & Maker, TV Series ‘Childhoods End’ Docklands Studios Melbourne. Dec-2014 –March 2015 Director: Nick Hurran, Designer; Shereen Beringer & Ngila Dickson, Supervisor: Helen Dykes. Production Company: SyFy, HAYPOP PTY LTD/NBC
· Costume Cutter & Maker, feature film ‘The Dressmaker’. August 2014~ Dec 2014. Director: Jocelyn Moorhouse. Designer; Marion Boyce
· Costume Cutter & Maker, The Production Company. ‘Showboat’ June 2014~ August 2014. Designer: Isaac Lummis
· Seamstress, The Victorian Opera ‘Into The Woods’ June 2014, Melbourne. Designer: Harriet Gillies
· Costume Cutter & Maker, ‘Circus Oz, but wait there’s more..’ April 2014~June 2014, Big Top Circus, Designer: Laurel Frank
· Puppet Wrangler/Doctor, Jim Henson Company. ‘Puppet Up’ On tour in Australia Feb:2014 ~ April 2014
· Seamstress, The Queensland Ballet. ‘The Nutcracker’ Jan 2014, Designer Desmond Heeley
· Seamstress, Moomba. VIC ARTS Jan 2014-Feb 2014 Parade Designer: Laurel Frank
· Designer, ‘When Sammy Met Randy’ Jan 2014 Music Video Director: Evan Munro-Smith. Comedians: Sammy J & Heath Mcivor Production Company: Stupid Old Studios.
· Standby, Coles 'Unreal Deals' Flinders Lane Productions Designer: Marion Boyce February 2014
· Standby, Coles '0 Interest Xmas' Flinders Lane Productions Designer: Marion Boyce May 2014
· Wardrobe Assistant @ John Van Gastel Designs on the National Ballroom Dancing Championships Nov 2013 ~ Dec 2013
· Wardrobe Assistant ‘Australia’s Got Talent ‘ June 2013/2011, Sydney Auditions/TV.
· Wardrobe Assistant ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ Jan 2013 ~March 2013 Television Series. Designer; Marion Boyce Supervisor: Gareth Blaha Production Company: ABC/Every Cloud Productions
· Head of Fabrications, ‘Me and My Monsters’ June 2010 Television Series. Director: Various Designer; Gypsy Taylor Supervisor: : Dan Carlisle Production Company: Sticky Pictures/ Jim Henson company/ BBC
· Costume Designer, Cutter & Maker, 'Solid State Circus' Acrobatic Troupe 2013, Director/Performer: Chris Hemlock
Graduated a 3 year Bachelor of Entertainment at The National Institute of Dramatic Art, NSW, Australia 2013
· Menswear Cutter & Maker, 'Cymbeline' Parade Theatres Sydney, September 2013 Director: Tom Wright Designer: Chris Pitcairn
· Women’s Cutter & Maker, 'Sunday in the Park With George' Parade theatres Sydney 2012 Director: Wayne Harrison
· Menswear Cutter & Maker, 'Rookery Nook' Parade Theatres Sydney 2012, Director: Rodney Fisher
· Women’s Cutter & Maker, 'The Winter’s Tale' 2011, Parade Theatres Sydney, Director: Lee Lewis
· Production Seamstress and Wardrobe Assistant, 'State School Arena Spectacular' Performing Arts Unit 2010, Hisence Arena, Designer/Supervisor: Isaac lummis
· Seamstress, 'Circus Oz' 2010 Big Top Circus International Tour, Designer/ Supervisor: Laurel Frank
· Seamstress, Global Creatures production of ‘Walking with Dinosaurs’ 2009 arena spectacular. I worked as a seamstress for the inflatables department sewing hundreds of plants for the set design.
· Costume Designer, Cutter & Maker 'Ronnie Johns Hour' 2010 Stage Show. Australian Tour, Production Company: Laughing Stock Productions, Producer: Chris Macdonald.
· Costume Designer, Cutter & Maker for Comedian’s Sammy J and Heath McIvor 2008~2011. 'Shows Include: Sammy j In the forest of Dreams', 'Randy’s Postcards from Purgatory', 'Sammy j and Randy in Ricketts Lane', 'Randy is Sober'. Melbourne International Comedy festival, national and International tour. Production Company: Laughing Stock Productions
· Costume Designer, Cutter and Maker. This Side Up Acrobatics, 2009. A Circus Stage Show performed at The Woodford Folk Festival, QLD, Australia.
· In House Prop Fabrications and Costume Designer and Maker at Al Martinez Studios, 2007-2009 Melbourne, Australia
2007 Graduated a 2 year Diploma of Fashion Design at
the Moreton Institute, QLD, Australia